• Walked on treadmill
• Ate sunflower seeds, carrots and celery for snacks
• Drank water
• Joined FitBit group on Facebook and now have friends who are challenging me. The first challenge starts tomorrow – a Work Week Hustle.
• Joined Refund Cents website for coupons/refunds/deals.
• Laid out/hung up clothes to dry instead of using dryer.
• I now have a printer to print out online coupons & rebates. The printer’s black ink cartridge cost ~$14 vs almost $30 for the black ink cartridge for my last printer which wasn’t working well anyway. So in the long run I will save money multiple ways.
• Got food ready for my work lunch tomorrow. I’m doing good with taking things to eat and not blowing money on high cost food at work.
• Made meatloaf with things I already had to eat for several days.
• Started reading and commenting on Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children with a book club I am in on the SparkPeople website.
• Downloaded 2 Kindle First books to read.
• Cleaned bath tub.
• Washed dishes.
• Cleaned kitty litter.
• Vacuumed computer room and bathroom.
• Washed work clothes for the week.
keep coloring outside the lines,